Served as a main dish or presented as an appetizer these succulent flavors will pop in your mouth.
• 24 jumbo shrimp (about 1 1/2 pounds)
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, or extra virgin olive oil, to taste
• 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
• 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1/3 cup orange juice
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
• 10 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
• salt and pepper to taste
Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact. Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a large shallow baking dish, or in your grill basket. You may have to do several batches if grilling. Crowding them will cause uneven cooking. Combine the rest of ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour over shrimp. Broil or grill for about 8 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Serve as appetizer or over hot cooked rice or angel hair pasta. Garnish with citrus slices and cilantro.
Click here for more information on citrus nutrition.