Cool Summer Grape and Feta Salad Recipe
• 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
• 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons honey
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste
• 2 1/2 cups green grapes, (about 1 pound)
• 1 ripe but firm Bartlett or Anjou pear, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
• 6-8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
• Toasted walnuts or pecans
1. Place feta in a small bowl. Drizzle with oil and honey. Add pepper and toss gently.
2. Shortly before serving, halve grapes lengthwise. Gently toss grapes and pear slices. Scatter the feta over the fruit. Garnish with basil and nuts.